Bad effect of smoking

Myself :Hello friend. how are you?
Mariya :Fine .Thank you. and you?

Myself :I am fine too. Today I want to talk to               about the bad effect of smoking.
Mariya :Well,Cigarettes are made from to                   bacco leaves, you know.

Myself :Yes,These to bacco leaves contains a                poisonous called nicotine.
Mariya :You are quite right. This nicotine is                responsible for lung cancer.

Myself :Then the smoker take the risk of                     lung cancer being addicted to                            smoking.
Mariya :Yes,this is quite unwise and fatal                   for the concerned families.

myself :So,we all should be awase to the                      danger of smoking.
Mariya :I agreed with you.

Myself :thanks for your decision.
Mariya :I am really greatful to you.It was                      nice speaking to you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post