YOUR DAILY LIFE OR, A TYPICAL DAY OF MINE


Introduction : Every man has a daily routine of work.I have also a routine. I am a student of Class VIll.I do my daily work according to this routine. My daily life is well regulated

Activities in the morning: I get up early in the morning.
I know
"Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
I brush my teeth and have a wash. Then I say my prayer and go out for a wallk in the open
alr. With a fresh mind I come back and take my breakfast. Then I go to my reading room and prepare my lessons for two hours. I take bath at 10 a.m. I take my meals and start for the school.

Activities in the school : At 10 a.m. I go to school. I am never late in my class. I sit in the first bench. I am never inattentive in the class and do not indulge
in idle talks with my classmates. At tiffin I say my prayer in the mosque and play table
tennis and read newspapers and magazines in the common room. The school breaks up at 4
D.m. and I return home.

Activities in the evening: On returning home I change my dress and take light tiffin. At 5
p.m. I go to the field and play with my friends. Sometimes I take a walk by the river side.
Before sunset I come back home. I have a wash and say my evening prayer. Then I go to my
reading room and prepare my home tasks.

Activities at nigt: I read till 10 p.m. Then I take my supper and go to bed.

Activities on holy days : I spend the holidays in revising my lessons. On Friday I visit my
friends' house.

Conclusion : I strictly follow the time-table in my daily life. Thi well regulated daily routine of life keeps me happy healthy and active. I am doing well because of the routine of life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post