A aim in life




Interoduction: Every man  should have an aim in life .A man without an aim is like a ship  without  a rudder.A man cannot succeed in life  without it.A fixed aim helps a man to succed in life.

My aim in life: Different man have different aims in life.Some want to be high  officials or scholars or poest etc.Someone wants to be a docutor or an teacher.I am a student of class  one,two......I have a difinite aim of my life.It is to become a doctor and serv the poor villagers.My father who is a doctor always  inspires me to be a doctor like him.

Reasons of my choice: The reason  of my so choice is the most of the people of our village are poor and illiterate.Good doctor are not available hear .So they do not get proper healthcare.They suffer from many diseases and often die a premature death.Observing their miseries,my  heart fills with profound grief.I want to help them with proper treatment .So i have decided to be  adoctor.

My preparation and promis: I shall enroll myself into science group arter my JSC.THen I shall get myself admitted into dhaka college after passing the SSC examination .After passing the HHC examination,I shall get myself admitted into a Madical college for MBBS.After having MBBS,I shall come back to my village and serve the people. I shall take no fee from the poor .If I canearn money enough,I shall set up a charitable dispensary for the treatment of the villagers.

Conclusion: I have decided my aim tobecome a doctor becauae I really like it to be .I am leaving no stone unturned to reach  my goal .I am confident that Iwill be able to fulfill my dream.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post