Myself


Introduction: I am Rajan. It is my nick name. My full name is Robiul Alam. I am the only son of my PArents,. I live with my parents and my younger sister in a two storied building. My grandmother also live
with us. My uncles and aunties from both the sides live in villages. Sometimes in holidays we visit them.

My family: My father is Abdul Malek. He is a govt. employee. My mother is Tarana Hossain. She is a
housewife. She manages the house and my father is the only earning member of our family.

My school & teachers : I am a student of class VII of Motijheel Ideal School. Ours is one of the best
schools in the country. Our teachers are very nice and co-operative. Our learning in school is not traditional, rather it is activity based.

Language : I speak in Bangla. But in my English classes, I have the portunity to speak in English. I enjoy this opportunity. English is an international language. So. it is essential that we have the efficiency
to communicate in this language.
conclusion :I am a Musim. My religion is lslam. But have friends who are ind Chistan or
Buddhist. Bangladesh is a country where people from various casts and religions ive together in peace.loye my country very much.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post